- Modular and extensible framework for projects related to human-machine interaction.
- Integrated decision-making support.
- Allows autonomous CPSs alone.
- Provides situation awareness execution for CPSs.
- Software developers for CPSs that require human interaction.
Benefits for the User
- Enables fast prototyping for human-machine applications.
- Allows customers to solve more complex problems with the human in the loop.
- Increases the efficiency of human-robot teams.
- High level model describing the actors’ capabilities.
- Interfaces for commanding CPSs.
- Plan for coordinated execution for the human-robot team.
- Explanation of the decisions made by the system.
Role in the CERBERO Toolchain
- MECA is the interface between CPSs and the user, allowing the user to be part of the system-in-the-loop.