Take a look at Just in Time HW Composition using IMPRESS
- Module relocation
- Reconfigurable to reconfigurable communications.
- Stacking of multiple modules in a clock region.
- Hierarchical reconfiguration.
- Decouples the static and reconfigurable designs.
- Provides LUT-based components for faster reconfiguration
- Run-time support for building 2D reconfigurable architectures
- Hardware engineers with little experience designing reconfigurable systems.
- Hardware engineers targeting regular 2D mesh-type reconfigurable architectures.
Benefits for the User
- Enables the design of complex reconfigurable architectures (i.e., 2D mesh-type reconfigurable architectures) with modules containing LUT-based components.
- Enables just-in-time hardware composition.
- Static and reconfigurable HDL source files.
- Virtual architecture description.
- Module interface descriptions (optional).
- Static and reconfigurable partial bitstreams.
Role in the CERBERO Toolchain
- Enables just-in-time hardware composition by allowing to build regular 2D mesh-type architectures on the fly
- Reduces memory footprint in ARTICo3 partial bitstreams.
IMPRESS Brochure here