CERBERO Interoperability Format (CIF)
- Each tool / services read and write data in its own format
- Flat information representation with standardized API for interoperability
- Python reference implementation for CIF API
- System designers with interconnecting multi-view multi-tool needs
- Designers of and managers of multi-service processing with a lot of “open world” metadata
- Tool designers in open multi-tool environment
Benefits for the User
- CIF enables to exchange, store, interpret, and merge metadata information in an efficient and transparent way on engineer’s level without ontology specialist. “Write in your format, I read in my format”
- Efficient and robust data exchange, multi-tool / service processing, operation and analysis
- Tools’ namespace schema relevant for other tools.
- Connection between flattened properties in different namespaces.
- Transparent information merge and update.
Role in the CERBERO Toolchain
- Connects CERBERO tools with different semantics together, initially at design time